NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – A cold front will roll in tonight dipping temps by 5-10 degrees on Tuesday. Clouds will increase across the state Tuesday with showers breaking out in western areas. A storm system will move into the state Wednesday spreading showers, storms and high mountain snow across the area. The storm will clear the state on Thursday.
Story continues below:
- Local: Health Alert issued for Albuquerque due to blowing dust
- Jobs: Job-seeking requirement for unemployment: How will it be enforced?
- Sports: Volcano Vista’s Natalia Chavez shot of a lifetime makes the national stage
- Education: State’s new program will help better prepare kids for kindergarten
- Debate: 1st Congressional District candidates Stansbury, Moores go head-to-head in debate