NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – A cold front will slide through eastern New Mexico on Thursday dropping temperatures by 10 to 15 degrees. The front, however, won’t have enough strength to move into central sections of the state so most areas central and west will remain mild and sunny with gusty winds. A weak system scrapes the state this weekend providing the chance for snow showers over the northern mountains. A stronger system is possible early next week.
- A story of loneliness: Elderly on Navajo Nation talk about hardships due to COVID-19
- Community mourns loss of former state Rep. Edward Sandoval
- Interim superintendent of Las Cruces Public Schools sheds light on his plans
- Albuquerque Solid Waste Dept. starts “Talkin’ Trash Tuesday” video series
- Sandia National Lab employees volunteering with local search and rescue crews