NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – A cold front will slide through eastern New Mexico on Thursday dropping temperatures by 10 to 15 degrees. The front, however, won’t have enough strength to move into central sections of the state so most areas central and west will remain mild and sunny with gusty winds. A weak system scrapes the state this weekend providing the chance for snow showers over the northern mountains. A stronger system is possible early next week.
- BCSO deputy, former UNM track star chases down suspect
- New Mexico was first in the nation to launch website for COVID-19 vaccine registrations
- New Mexico lawmakers, industry leaders react to Pres. Biden’s moratorium on oil, gas lease
- Some New Mexicans struggling to get information on scheduling second dose of COVID vaccine
- NM House passes new rules for virtual legislative session