NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – A dry northwest flow of air will set up over the state on Wednesday. The result will be mostly sunny skies and warming temps. Highs will top out in the low ’50s. By Thursday, a cold front will slide through eastern New Mexico and drop temps by 5 to 15 degrees. The west side of the state will not likely see much temperature change. This weekend, a weak trough could bring in a few snow showers to the northeast. A stronger storm is possible by early next week.
- BCSO deputy, former UNM track star chases down suspect
- New Mexico was first in the nation to launch website for COVID-19 vaccine registrations
- New Mexico lawmakers, industry leaders react to Pres. Biden’s moratorium on oil, gas lease
- Some New Mexicans struggling to get information on scheduling second dose of COVID vaccine
- NM House passes new rules for virtual legislative session