NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Isolated storms will develop in southern New Mexico and all of the mountains throughout the afternoon, moving southwest into the lower terrain by the evening. Only a few isolated showers and storms will be possible in the Rio Grande Valley, including the Metro area. Temperatures will be near normal today in the 80s and 90s.
Story continues below:
- Investigation: 13 APS employees on leave for possible connection to Rep. Williams Stapleton investigation
- Governor: All state employees required to be vaccinated or get tested regularly
- COVID: New Mexico sees rise in COVID numbers, officials say
- KRQE Espanol: Jueves 29 de Julio 2021
- Weather: Storm chances decrease until a cold front this weekend
Tuesday will bring slightly better chances for rain in the mountains and valley. Storms will be along and west of the central mountain chain, leaving eastern New Mexico mostly dry.