NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – This morning is warmer but windy in places. The wind is gustiest in the southeast plains, gusting to around 45 mph. The wind will lighten here throughout the morning, and wind will pick up in northern New Mexico throughout the day. Northwesterly winds will gust to around 30-45 mph in northwest and central New Mexico. Albuquerque will see winds up to around 35 mph this afternoon. A backdoor cold front will move into eastern New Mexico today, cooling the northeast highlands by around ten degrees. The rest of the state will see similar temperatures to yesterday.
- New Mexico was first in the nation to launch website for COVID-19 vaccine registrations
- New Mexico lawmakers, industry leaders react to Pres. Biden’s moratorium on oil, gas lease
- NM House passes new rules for virtual legislative session
- NMSP arrest man involved in double fatal pedestrian hit-and-run
- Report: Approximately 12,462 Santa Fe households received CARES Act funding