NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Monsoon moisture continues this week with another very active day in-store Tuesday. Rain and storms across the state Monday night will continue to taper off, giving way to a quiet start to Tuesday morning.
Story continues below
- Albuquerque: Local woman upset how first responders handled husband’s death
- Community: Rio Rancho woman helps honor lives lost to gun violence
- New Mexico: New Mexico teen honored for saving young girl’s life
- Crime: Suspect injured in NMSP-involved shooting in Santa Fe
- Business: Local Jazzercise company made it through pandemic with virtual classes
Another active day is in store Tuesday afternoon, potentially even more active than today. Rain and storm chances begin a downward trend through starting Wednesday. By Thursday, storm chances will only be across the northern mountains.
Monsoon moisture makes a return again starting Friday, with added moisture thanks to a backdoor cold front. This will increase rain and storm chances once again for the weekend.
Terms: By sending photos/video by email to ReportIt@krqe.com, I give KRQE News 13 / Nexstar full ownership of the information, images, videos and any other files submitted in this web form. I also certify that I am over 13 years of age.