NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Spot storms will be possible on Friday with highs in the low 90’s. Sharply colder and wetter air arrives for the weekend leading to big-time weather changes.
Story continues below:
- Money: Stimulus checks: Could payments turn into monthly guaranteed income?
- Community: KRQE En Español: Lunes 2 de Agosto 2021
- Court: Jury reaches guilty verdict in Izaiah Garcia trial
- Business: Former Lobo Obij Aget opens ‘Yummy’s Mini Donuts & Ice Cream’ in downtown Albuquerque
- Vaccine: UNM to require COVID-19 vaccine by end of September
Friday should be mostly sunny with highs in the lower 90s and mostly cloudy in the evening. Saturday has a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Sunday is expected to be mostly cloudy with likely chances of showers and thunderstorms in the morning.