NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Drier and warmer weather returns through Thanksgiving before another storm system moves in on Friday.
High pressure will build back into the state Wednesday keeping the dry conditions around and warming temperatures through Thanksgiving. Another storm system will move into New Mexico Thanksgiving night bringing a chance for rain and snow to central and northern New Mexico Friday into Saturday. A chance of a mix of rain and snow will be possible in Albuquerque too on Friday. Cooler weather will also come with the storm system this weekend.
Quieter and more seasonal temperatures return Sunday and into the first half of next week, but it appears we may be staying on the storm track into the beginning of December with the potential for another storm system on the way, however, the details are still too murky to narrow down.
- Second case of B117 COVID-19 variant identified in New Mexico
- Man lived inside Chicago airport for 3 months before detection, prosecutors say
- History-making woman kicker invited to Biden inauguration
- After this week, you’ll be one step closer to a $1,400 stimulus check
- Amtrak halting Virginia routes ahead of Inauguration Day