NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Quiet and warmer weather is returning to New Mexico after the historic winter storm.
The last of a record-breaking winter storm come to an end last night across eastern New Mexico. Warmer weather returned this afternoon as sunny skies melted a lot of the snow from the storm. We will be on a gradual warming trend now through Halloween as temperatures climb back closer to and above normal again for this time of year.
A cold front will move into eastern New Mexico Saturday night and into Sunday, dropping temperatures about 10° for the afternoon. After that, they will be quick to rebound again, looking at warmer weather returning through most of next week.
Latest New Mexico News
- Yo-Yo the paralyzed rabbit to get wheelchair
- Rare plants to be reviewed amid New Mexico oil and gas fight
- Farmington UFO Armada: possibly the largest UFO event you’ve never heard about
- Thunderbird prescribed burn to continue in Cibola National Forest
- Charges dropped for suspect in Chamita fatal shooting