NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Freezing fog will completely dissipate in the Roswell area during the early afternoon. The rest of the state is sunny and dry. A warming trend continues today though, with highs climbing several degrees. The warm-up continues through Thursday, thanks to the high-pressure building over the southwest. Winds will start to pick up in the east mountains this afternoon, up to around 20 mph. Tomorrow will be windier, with gusts near 40 mph, out of the northwest.
- New Mexico Tourism Department unveils brand refresh
- 3 NM schools to temporarily close due to COVID-19 cases
- New Mexico Forestry Division unveils 10-year plan for wildfires, restoration
- NMSP Ofc. Darian Jarrotts’ widow plans to file wrongful death lawsuit
- Records: New Mexico governor settles harassment allegation