NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Freezing fog will completely dissipate in the Roswell area during the early afternoon. The rest of the state is sunny and dry. A warming trend continues today though, with highs climbing several degrees. The warm-up continues through Thursday, thanks to the high-pressure building over the southwest. Winds will start to pick up in the east mountains this afternoon, up to around 20 mph. Tomorrow will be windier, with gusts near 40 mph, out of the northwest.
- Rio Rancho business owner needs help after medical emergency
- Santa Fe baseball academy planning to host indoor league
- Clovis pharmacy moving vaccine efforts to unused grocery store
- New Mexico State Police closing intersections near the capitol building
- The Mexican Grey Wolf Count going on in Arizona and New Mexico