NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – It is a cool afternoon, with temperatures climbing into the upper 30s and 40s. Skies will stay sunny for all, and the wind will be generally light, aside from some breezes up to 25-30 mph in the northeast highlands and southwest. This wind will make it feel several degrees cooler. High pressure builds over the southwest today, which will keep the weather pattern quiet through the middle of next week. Temperatures will warm up by around 5-15 degrees tomorrow, and stay warmer than normal through next week.
Latest New Mexico News:
- New Mexico AG takes over high profile murder case
- NM House of Reps. work on COVID-safe rules for 2021 legislature
- Police still seek persons of interest in murder at Santa Fe apartment complex
- San Juan County police sergeant shaves head for a good cause
- Las Vegas, New Mexico extends nightly curfew through April 1