NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – High pressure in southern New Mexico will lock out any moisture this week. The result will be our warmest temperatures of the year with highs in the mid-’90s in the Albuquerque area and highs well into the triple digits in the southeast.
- Health: Alert: Arizona wildfires health alert in Albuquerque, Bernalillo Co. extended
- Trending: What local and national vaccine incentives are up for grabs?
- Marijuana: City reveals results from cannabis store location and gas tax survey
- Crime: Four arrested in connection to Foothills homicide
- Local: Drive-thru dinosaur exhibit opens at Balloon Fiesta Park
Southwesterly flow as a result of the high position will lead to smoke being dragged up into the state each morning.