NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Clear skies won’t be enough to compensate for the harsh wind chills on Wednesday. The winds back off on Thursday, but the cloud cover will increase. We’ll have to toughen up a bit this week with persistently cold temperatures. Winds will be pesky all weekend.
The next front will sail too far north to deliver any meaningful precipitation to New Mexico. Most areas above 9,000′ will get a dusting on Friday. We may get a few reports of two or three inches.
- Organization helping the homeless receives $25K donation from city
- Saggios manager on leave after report of insensitive comments
- New Mexico ready to distribute Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- New Mexico homeowners told they can’t connect solar systems
- Los Alamos National Lab reports record spending with small businesses