NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – The ridge over the Southwest is large and in charge. Sunny skies and warm temperatures will continue through Wednesday. After midnight, showers will begin over the Gila. Rain and snow will be most likely before noon on Thursday. Areas south of I-40 are in the best shape to get rain.
Models are looking more favorable for northern mountain snow on Friday. A strong northwest breeze will accompany light snow showers. We’re back to reality for the rest of the weekend with near-average temperatures.
- Abortion ‘restrictions, bans make safe procedure unsafe’
- Bipartisan group of lawmakers pushes Brandon Act, which would improve access to mental health services for military
- KRQE En Español: Miercoles 16 de Junio 2021
- City holds electric bus art contest
- Roswell Public Safety Committee seeks action on problem properties