NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Bands of rain, thunderstorms, and snow will continue through sunset. After dark, the snow will continue above 9,000′ leading to an additional 1-3″ of snow. Flurries should come to an end by the morning.
Clear skies on Wednesday and Thursday will boost temperatures. Thanksgiving will feature calm winds. Friday will be colder. It looks like precipitation will be only possible along the Continental Divide. Confidence remains low on this feature. This weekend will be calm and cool after the front passes.
Latest New Mexico News:
- Second case of B117 COVID-19 variant identified in New Mexico
- Hispano Chamber of Valencia County hosts online raffle to raise scholarship funds
- Proposed bill would modify Oil and Gas Act
- Bill proposal would improve education resources, internet access to Indian Nations
- Taos poet releases book reflecting on 2020