NEW MEXICO (KRQE) –Saturday brings a significant increase in temperatures. The warmth and winds will be enough to issue red flag warnings for several zones in Eastern New Mexico. Wildfire smoke is not expected to impact Albuquerque in the near-term.
Concerning fire weather will continue for the rest of the month with persistent dry, westerly flow. Temperatures will be near record-setting by Thursday.
- Santa Fe museum helps National Archives digitize hundreds of US-tribal treaties
- 30,000 people receive erroneous COVID-19 test notifications
- Questions arise on whether historical relics were inside torn down obelisk
- Chicago man creates ’50 State Blend’ featuring New Mexico whiskey
- Rio Grande High School students find creative ways to give back to community