NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – After a dry day on Thursday the chance of showers returns on Friday and through the weekend. Moisture will be deepest in eastern New Mexico where significant rain is likely Saturday.
Story continues below
- Crime: Former Pecos High coach faces federal sex crime charges
- Unemployment: Report estimates Dept. of Workforce Solutions overpaid unemployment benefits by $250M
- COVID-19: Is it appropriate to ask someone if they’ve been vaccinated?
- Sports: Albuquerque High softball player has an unbelievable day on the field
- Local: City opens vet clinic for lower-income pet owners
Here in the Albuquerque area scattered showers will be possible both Friday and Saturday. Also, gusty winds will be possible Saturday night.