NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – A dry westerly flow of air will keep storms out of the forecast for the next few days. Highs will top out in the low 90’s under mostly sunny skies.
Story continues below:
- Investigation: What happens after someone attacks a healthcare worker?
- Don’t Miss: New Mexico native recognized in Bon Appétit Magazine for Brooklyn restaurant
- Weird: Man once accused of having sex with horse now accused of escape from jail
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Jueves 23 de Septiembre 2021
- Crime: FBI investigates Albuquerque couple for bank robbery
High pressure will set up over Texas on Sunday opening the door for some modest monsoonal moisture to wrap up the weekend.
Terms: By sending photos/video by email to ReportIt@krqe.com, I give KRQE News 13 / Nexstar full ownership of the information, images, videos and any other files submitted in this web form. I also certify that I am over 13 years of age.