ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – PNM is helping its Albuquerque customers with their past-due electric bills. The company will host an event Wednesday at Alamosa Health and Social Services Center near Coors and Bridge.
Story continues below:
- Marijuana: High potency marijuana and possible impact on New Mexico teens
- Web Extra: Behind the story: Colorado’s legal cannabis & the effect on teens
- Trending: Corrales residents say loud music from bar is carrying over to their neighborhood
- Crime: APD arrests suspect in string of armed robberies
- Don’t Miss: State extends indoor mask requirement
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE en Espanol: Miercoles 16 de Septiembre 2021
It runs from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. People are asked to bring a current bill, proof of income, and ID for everyone in the home. Workers will be on hand to help customers apply for financial assistance.