NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Temperatures on Tuesday will have time to climb before the cold front hits at night. It’ll be breezy before and after the cold front. Cold air will rush south and significantly reduce temperatures Wednesday through Friday. Any snowfall over a dusting should be above 7,000′ in the Sangre de Cristos.
There are strong signs that the weather will become more active in the Southwest during the second week of December. This active pattern could start as soon as Sunday. It could be more meaningful for Arizona than New Mexico. By Wednesday, we will have a better idea if any winter storms on the horizon.
- City seeks artists for Martin Luther King Jr. memorial mural
- TCU coach says he’s COVID-19 positive, Longhorns game at TCU postponed
- Governor orders flags to half-staff in honor of late Sen. James White
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- Sports Desk: UNM men’s basketball looks split on series with UNLV