GALLUP, N.M. (KRQE) – Westbound I-40 west of Gallup at mile marker 17 has been reopened after a crash on Friday morning according to NMROADS. It is snowing in the area and construction is also going on making for difficult driving conditions.
Drivers were being diverted onto NM 118 as crews cleared the roadways.
Latest New Mexico News:
- Santa Fe Railyard competing in a nationwide art district contest
- Workforce Solutions to consider waivers on paying back overpaid unemployment benefits
- Community of Belen rallies to pay for caps and gowns for graduating seniors
- Bloomfield school temporarily returns to remote learning due to teachers’ exposure to COVID-19
- “Holiday in Santa Fe” Lifetime movie now filming in New Mexico