GALLUP, N.M. (KRQE) – Westbound I-40 west of Gallup at mile marker 17 has been reopened after a crash on Friday morning according to NMROADS. It is snowing in the area and construction is also going on making for difficult driving conditions.
Drivers were being diverted onto NM 118 as crews cleared the roadways.
Latest New Mexico News:
- Española Police search for missing man
- Interior nominee Haaland brings Indigenous style to Capitol
- Several bills introduced aim to help New Mexico-owned businesses
- NMPED: More than 7,500 unaccounted students located; more than 4,600 remain
- City of Las Cruces to give out disposable face masks as part of new campaign