ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque Police Department is investigating a crash involving a semi and one other vehicle that left one person dead. Officials say APD responded Friday around 4:20 p.m. to the crash on westbound I-40 near Unser Blvd.
Story continues below
- COVID: First COVID, then hair loss?
- KRQE En Español: Martes 25 de Enero 2022
- Trending: Recreational cannabis industry may be off to bumpy start
- National: OSHA officially ends vaccine rule for employers
- Business: Smith’s workers threaten to strike if no deal is reached
Police say the second vehicle was reported to be stuck underneath the semi. When emergency crews arrived, they pronounced the driver of the trapped vehicle dead. APD’s motors unit is currently on scene to investigate the crash.
All westbound lanes of I-40 were closed for a period of time due to the investigation. This story is developing.