BERNALILLO, N.M. (KRQE) – The traffic patterns on Highway 550 through Bernalillo will change next week. Eastbound traffic will be shifted to the north as crews install a 60-inch storm drain pipe, affecting access to businesses near the Camino Don Tomas intersection. It’s expected to last about two weeks.
Latest Traffic/Road News
- After crash kills teen, Albuquerque westside neighbors want road improvements
- Truck collides with motorcyclist performing tricks on I-40
- Fatal pedestrian crash closes down offramp at Gibson and I-25
- Motorcycle accident takes I-40 traffic down to a crawl Saturday evening
- City puts temporary barriers along Rio Grande ahead of road projects