BERNALILLO, N.M. (KRQE) – The traffic patterns on Highway 550 through Bernalillo will change next week. Eastbound traffic will be shifted to the north as crews install a 60-inch storm drain pipe, affecting access to businesses near the Camino Don Tomas intersection. It’s expected to last about two weeks.
Latest Traffic/Road News
- Traffic plan aims to make it easier for neighborhoods to get speed bumps, traffic circles
- Fatal pedestrian crash closes SE San Pedro
- I-40 reopens following officer-involved shooting near Laguna
- NMDOT attempts new method of paving highway
- NMDOT to remove all signs on state road right-of-ways