ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Albuquerque police responded to a single-vehicle crash Sunday morning that knocked out all traffic lights in the area of Carlisle north of Interstate 40.
Officials say a male driver struck a light pole and has been transported to UNMH where he is in critical condition. Police conducted traffic control in nearby intersections and drivers were asked to avoid the area.
- New Mexico man faces federal charges for unlawful possession of a firearm
- 787,000 Americans filed for unemployment last week
- LIVE: Judiciary Committee sends Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination to full Senate
- Watch: Police bust massive house party in Ohio
- Dallas man and his late wife’s stolen identity used to commit voter fraud