ROSWELL, N.M. (KRQE) – The New Mexico Department of Transportation will begin re-striping work on various state roadways across southeastern New Mexico this month.
According to a news release, the re-striping work will require short-term lane closures on roadways in Guadalupe, Otero, Lea, Curry, De Baca, Torrance, Chavez, Lincoln, and Eddy counties. The release also states that drivers should be alert and careful when approaching the striping work-zones.
The re-striping may be cancelled, postposed or prolonged due to weather.
- 2 remaining Missouri jail escapees arrested in Colorado
- Robert Bigelow opens up about the Tic Tac incident, weird events on Skinwalker Ranch, and more
- 2 women accused of impersonating Florida police officers, live streaming fake traffic stop
- US Treasury again working to put Harriet Tubman on $20 bill
- Vaccines near me: Google Maps to show local COVID vaccination sites