TRUTH OR CONSEQUENCES, N.M. (KRQE) –The New Mexico Department of Transportation will begin sealing cracks on I-25 from Truth or Consequences north starting on Monday, October 11, 2021. Commuters should expect lane closures on various lanes from milepost 83 to 105 while one lane of traffic will remain open.
Story Continues Below
- Crime: Albuquerque man can avoid jail time by leading police to woman’s remains
- Albuquerque: Illegal roadside car lot in NW Albuquerque finally cleaned up
- Weather: High winds stick around Wednesday afternoon
- New Mexico: Sierra County Sheriff: Hot Springs High School hazing incident was assault
- Español: KRQE En Español: Martes 26 de Octubre 2021
The closures will be from 7 a.m. until 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and speed limits will be reduced. NMDOT reports that crews will work in five-mile increments at a time and will work both north and southbound lanes before moving forward.