BELEN, N.M. (KRQE) – The New Mexico Department of Transportation announced Friday that both the northbound and southbound ramps at Exit 190 in Belen will be closed for approximately three weeks.
The area is currently under reconstruction and crews will be milling and paving this portion of the project during this time. Drivers should expect delays. More information can be found on the NM Roads website.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve