LORDSBURG, N.M. (KRQE) – The New Mexico Department of Transportation is beginning road work in Lordsburg this weekend. On Friday, crews will start construction on the westbound I-10 bridge.
- Crime: Bernalillo County Sheriff releases video, details in fatal deputy shooting
- New Mexico: NMDOT worker killed on the job along Highway 285
- Sports: Holly Holm to be inducted into International Boxing Hall of Fame
- Weather: Snow, rain, and strong wind starting Wednesday
- KRQE En Español: Martes 7 de Diciembre 2021
Traffic will be rerouted to the eastbound lanes of I-10. Then on Monday, demolition on the westbound bridge over Main Street begins. The street will be closed to traffic below the bridge between 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. NMDOT says eastbound and westbound on and off-ramps will remain open during demolition and Animas St. will be unaffected and can be used in place of Main St.