LOS LUNAS, N.M. (KRQE) – Construction crews are making progress on a major project in Los Lunas. Drivers are now being diverted to the new bridge on State Highway 6 over the river. A Transportation Department spokesperson says the crews are now focusing on demolishing the old bridge; Work is expected to be done in the spring.
Local Traffic/Road News
- New DOT rule could make air travel less hellish: How it could help you
- I-25/MLK off-ramp makeover project causes concern for nearby businesses
- Work begins to remove Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. I-25 off-ramp
- Work scheduled to get rid of I-25 northbound MLK exit
- Construction scheduled for major Santa Fe road