ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Beginning Monday, Oct. 5, Central Ave. between Oak Street and Spruce Street will be closed due to construction. Crews will be doing work on the pedestrian bridge between Presbyterian Hospital and the Marriott Springhill Suites.
If your commute takes you in that area, or if you need to visit the hospital, you’re asked to use Lead or Coal as alternate routes. The construction is scheduled to end on Friday.
- NMED’s Rapid Response COVID-19 Watchlist available to public
- Silver Star Interactive: Cowboys stumble against Arizona
- Erica’s Tuesday Afternoon Forecast
- UNM football’s season opener called off
- Report names biggest phobias in each state