TRUTH OR CONSEQUENCES, N.M. (KRQE) – A bridge maintenance project is scheduled to take place in Sierra County. Crews are set to work on the I-25 bridge at Nogal Canyon starting Nov. 17, 2020.
I-25 southbound lanes will be closed from milepost 115 to 100. There will be a detour at NM 1 and commuters should expect reduced speeds and delays. The roadway closure will star Tuesday, Nov. 17 at 7 a.m. and is expected to be completed by Wednesday, Nov. 18 by 5 p.m.
Latest Local News:
- City of Albuquerque upgrades ABQ Ride app
- APS program offers pay, support for special education teachers
- UNM President Stokes to deliver State of the University address
- City of Albuquerque launches bilingual, opt-in emergency health alert notifications
- ECHO, Inc. supplies qualifying seniors with free supplemental food boxes