ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque Police Department is on a stretch of I-25 investigating a rollover accident at the Rio Bravo exit on Monday evening. Viewers driving by the scene sent photos. At this time, it’s not clear if there were any injuries or if so, how serious they are.
There are two other crashes being reported along I-40 near Laguna Pueblo. Difficult driving conditions are also being reported across the state.
- Rio Rancho businesses concerned about upcoming construction project on Highway 528
- Westbound I-40 reopens west of Gallup following crash
- NMDOT crews working on bridge transition on I-25 south of Rio Bravo
- Drivers diverted to new bridge in Los Lunas
- City set to complete 30% more road projects this year