NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Gas prices in the U.S. have dropped to a four-year low, at an average of $2.70 for regular unleaded.
That’s great for drivers, but it means more uncertainty for our state which is so reliant on oil money. Here in New Mexico, AAA says the average is down to $2.01 a gallon. Albuquerque is even lower at $1.87.
If you make the extra effort, you can find it even cheaper. Costco is offering $1.36 a gallon.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites