ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – University Of New Mexico senior men’s golfer, Ignacio Arcaya won this year’s Albuquerque Men’s City Golf tournament. Arcaya won this tournament down the stretch, as it was a battle at the top between three golfers on the final day at Los Altos Golf Course.
Story continues below:
- Business: San Mateo retail center getting revitalized with movie theater, restaurants
- Don’t Miss: City of Albuquerque opens affordable pet care clinic
- Education: Rio Rancho school board candidate defends email to parents
- Marijuana: High potency marijuana and possible impact on New Mexico teens
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE en Espanol: Miercoles 17 de Septiembre 2021
Arcaya finished shooting 13 under par for the tournament.