NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Before he was a big-league star playing in the World Series, Atlanta outfielder Joc Pederson was a member of the Albuquerque Isotopes, then an affiliate of the L.A. Dodgers.
- Crime: Bernalillo County Sheriff releases video, details in fatal deputy shooting
- New Mexico: NMDOT worker killed on the job along Highway 285
- Sports: Holly Holm to be inducted into International Boxing Hall of Fame
- Weather: Snow, rain, and strong wind starting Wednesday
- KRQE En Español: Martes 7 de Diciembre 2021
It was during that time, that Pederson drove a car he called ‘Little Chucky.’ Pederson and his ride parted ways with the help of Isotopes fans. KRQE’s Jared Chester was there to capture it all seven years ago.