NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Four-time PGA Tour winner Notah Begay III is trying to grow the game of golf among youth. Begay is hoping his National Junior Golf Tournament will aid his efforts.
Story continues below:
- Marijuana: High potency marijuana and possible impact on New Mexico teens
- Web Extra: Behind the story: Colorado’s legal cannabis & the effect on teens
- Trending: Corrales residents say loud music from bar is carrying over to their neighborhood
- Crime: APD arrests suspect in string of armed robberies
- Don’t Miss: State extends indoor mask requirement
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE en Espanol: Miercoles 16 de Septiembre 2021
Begay has backing from a childhood friend to help get the job done and Begay talked about it in Van Tate’s Sports Office.