New Mexico took the early lead when Sergio Rivas found the back of the net in the 26th minute. The 1-0 lead would hold through the first half. Hartford would get the equalizer in the second half and take a 2-1 advantage in the 48th minute on a goal from Juan Carlos Obregon.
Story continues below
- Albuquerque: Barelas community leaders hold press conference ahead of United Stadium bond vote
- Coronavirus: Judge denies request to block vaccine mandate at LANL
- Weather: Clouds increase this evening with milder temperatures overnight
- Crime: Friday night crash turns into homicide investigation
- Español: KRQE En Español: Viernes 15 de Octubre 2021
United made it all square in the 55th minute on a header from Devon Sandoval. It’s the second of three games in seven days for New Mexico United. The team will host RGV Saturday, as they try to solidify the fourth position in the Western Conference Mountain Division and guarantee themselves a playoff spot.