ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – New Mexico United are set to take on El Paso on Saturday in the USL Western Conference Semifinals. This will mark the first USL Semifinal match in New Mexico United History.
The organization is now teaming up with Pacific Office Automation and is planning a special event for October 24th. “Art & Sport Fest” will be a drive-in movie-style festival and it will include live music, food trucks, and a drive-in watch party for the match at Motorama at the Downs Santa Fe on that Saturday. An NM United watch party will be included if the team wins their match this Saturday against El Paso.
Doors open at 2 p.m. and all proceeds from ticket purchases and donations from this event will go to the Somos Unidos Foundation.
Local Sports News
- Mike Sandoval is one of two NMSU grads with a close look at World Series
- Sophia Smith and her dreams of being an MMA champion
- Paul Weir hopeful his Lobos will play defense as he envisioned
- UNM football’s season opener called off
- New Mexico has a World Series connection in Porterfield