ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – A makeshift memorial has popped up honoring J.B. White at the place he was headed to start his next chapter. After a successful run playing basketball for Santa Fe High School, he was about to become a Lobo. Tuesday, people left candles, balloons, and basketball gear outside The Pit box office.
- Witnesses recount what led up to the deadly shooting of Santa Fe basketball star
- Santa Fe Public School leaders, students address youth violence
- Three teens killed in Santa Fe over summer
- Suspect in J.B. White’s murder has a history of violence
- Santa Fe High basketball star J.B. White shot and killed
- Arrest made in murder of local high school basketball star