ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – In their first competitive action since the second round of the NCAA Tournament, the Lobo women’s soccer team blanked FT. Lewis in an exhibition Monday night 2-0.
Story continues below:
- Marijuana: High potency marijuana and possible impact on New Mexico teens
- Web Extra: Behind the story: Colorado’s legal cannabis & the effect on teens
- Trending: Corrales residents say loud music from bar is carrying over to their neighborhood
- Crime: APD arrests suspect in string of armed robberies
- Don’t Miss: State extends indoor mask requirement
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE en Espanol: Miercoles 16 de Septiembre 2021
The Lobos and Ft. Lewis played a format of three periods at 30 minutes each. The game was scoreless after one period. The Lobos got on the board in the second when Maysa Walters converted a goal. Karlee Maes scored the Lobos’ second goal.
The Lobos had a total of 16 shots with 8 on goal. They will travel to Las Vegas for their season opener. The Lobos are playing UC Davis in a neutral location game Thursday.