ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque Isotopes are teaming up with Safe House Distillery to get more people to the ballpark. For every can sold of the new ‘Watermelon Walk-Off,’ the Isotopes will donate one ticket to the ‘Take You Out to the Ball Game’ program which donates tickets to local non-profits.
Story continues below
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque speed cameras ordinance signed into law
- Politics: Albuquerque mayoral candidate accused of violating FCC provisions
- Weather: Milder, sunny Saturday on tap
- Crime: Video shows alarming behavior of security guards towards customer
- Español: KRQE En Español: Viernes 15 de Octubre 2021
“It really was kind of a match made in heaven. We said how can we do something that is community-based that will resonate within this state and really be featured here at the ballpark which is an exciting thing for everybody,” said Isotopes General Manager John Traub.
The cocktail is a watermelon lemonade vodka drink and is sold at Isotopes Park starting on Thursday and in select retail stores.