NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Tributes are pouring in after the death of a beloved New Mexico high school football coach. A radio station in Brownfield, Texas reports Coach Kevin Graham was found dead in his Lubbock home last Friday.
A 1983 Artesia High grad, Graham coached and taught at Artesia, then at Hobbs and Lovington before moving on to schools in Texas. He returned to New Mexico to coach at Kirtland and Dexter before joining Brownfield High. Dexter held a vigil honoring Graham Sunday night. A cause of death has not been released.
Latest New Mexico News
- Taxation and Revenue Department announces phone payment option for taxes
- Video: New Mexico firefighter arrested for DWI
- Hagerman residents on edge after cougar sighting
- Supreme Court approves new rules for keeping suspected felons in jail
- Ski resorts say they can’t enforce governor’s quarantine order