NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Tributes are pouring in after the death of a beloved New Mexico high school football coach. A radio station in Brownfield, Texas reports Coach Kevin Graham was found dead in his Lubbock home last Friday.
A 1983 Artesia High grad, Graham coached and taught at Artesia, then at Hobbs and Lovington before moving on to schools in Texas. He returned to New Mexico to coach at Kirtland and Dexter before joining Brownfield High. Dexter held a vigil honoring Graham Sunday night. A cause of death has not been released.
Latest New Mexico News
- Prosecutors push to keep woman accused of killing grandfather behind bars
- New Mexico lawmakers discuss Tuesday’s Special Session
- NM governor calls for $1,200 payment to unemployed; Special Session kicks off Tuesday
- New Mexico Dept. of Health to send COVID-19 test results by text, email
- Search continues for California fugitive who escaped custody in Roswell