ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Duke City Gladiators’ inaugural season in the IFL is officially over, as DC lost in the semifinals of the IFL Playoffs on Sunday. Duke City lost to the top seed Arizona Rattlers 58-55.
Story continues below:
- Education: UNM launching program that prepares people to work in marijuana industry
- New Mexico News: Texas murder suspect spotted in Chaves County
- Crime: Body found east of Route 66 Casino Saturday night
- Business: M’tucci’s planning to renovate iconic Albuquerque building
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Lunes 27 de Septiembre 2021
This game was back and forth in the 2nd half, but down the stretch, it was really close as Duke City had a chance to win it with the ball on the one-yard line. But an offensive pass interference call would move the ball back and after that, a missed field goal would seal their fate. Arizona is on to the IFL Championship game and will play Massachusetts.