ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – University of New Mexico career rushing leader, Dontrell Moore, stopped by Van Tate’s Sports Office Wednesday to talk about his upcoming induction into the UNM Football Ring of Honor.
Story Continues Below
- Crime: Repeat speeder arrested after going 140 mph down Montgomery
- Albuquerque: Police search for tips in Albuquerque shooting following Walmart altercation
- Weather: Very windy Tuesday with cooler temperatures and chance for showers
- New Mexico: Crew member who gave Baldwin gun subject of prior complaint
- Español: KRQE En Español: Lunes 25 de Octubre 2021
Moore will be honored at the Lobos game against Colorado State on Oct. 16. Moore talked about the honor and some of his favorite games. He also spoke on his brush with the NFL.