ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Stand-out pitcher at Sandia High School and Oregon State baseball commit, Jacob Kmatz had a strong outing in Georgia on Saturday. Kmatz is the lone representative in this year’s prestigious Area Code Games, and he is representing the southwest region by playing for the Cincinnati Reds team. Kmatz threw two innings on Saturday and he finished with three strikeouts and gave up no runs on one hit.
- Colony of wild monkeys living among human population in South Florida city
- Florida traffic stop leads to seizure of enough fentanyl to kill nearly 40k people
- Premiere of ‘Hamilton’ postponed at Popejoy Hall
- Newsfeed Now: Countdown to the first Presidential Debate, California Wildfires, Carole Baskin, and more
- Man pleads guilty to aggravated sexual abuse