ARTESIA, N.M. (KRQE) – Garrett Thomas enjoyed another great run in football into the playoffs at Artesia High School this past season and believed his senior season of baseball would come with the same. That was before COVID-19 and before the season that could have been before The Lost Season.
- Sports Desk: NM United is fired up to play in front of local fans on Saturday
- Manzano High football team starts book club
- Tyler Jenson joins Lobo Cancer Challenge as a youth ambassador
- Viané Cumber is optimistic after de-committing from Texas Tech basketball
- Dead Period is over for high school athletics but not for all districts