ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Sandia High School junior, Adriana Tatum was named the Gatorade New Mexico Track & Field Athlete of The Year on Thursday. Tatum is now a back to back recipient of this award.
“I first would like to thank God for winning this award because, without Him, I wouldn’t be the athlete that I am today, and I am so thankful. I am so honored, and I am so humbled to win this award for the second time. It means so much to me because it means all the hard work, the late nights, and the soreness leading up to this wasn’t for nothing and it really motivates me to keep pushing and to keep working hard,” said Adriana Tatum.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve