(WFXR) – It’s beginning to look a lot like pumpkin-spiced – everything. But one holiday flavor is looking to get a little bit of attention – gingerbread!
The folks at Nabisco have decided to release a new, limited edition flavor of their famed Oreo cookies.
Yes, you’ll be able to find the new gingerbread-flavored Oreos next to other popular flavors like Red Velvet, Lemon Creme and Fudge Creme.
The new Gingerbread Oreos come in five different designs and are described as an original Oreo with two gingerbread wafers filled with the traditional Oreo creme and crunchy sugar crystals.
The new version is available for a limited time.
- AG Balderas joins national initiative to crackdown on debt collectors
- Texas father accused of letting 13-year-old drive them to get ice cream
- After his big moment in 2016, Ken Bone watched the 2020 debate from home
- NASCAR coming to Austin’s Circuit of the Americas in 2021
- Experts find about 15 skeletal remains in central Mexico