As with other holidays this year, Veterans Day ceremonies around the United States were different as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. The Associated Press reports that in New York City, a parade with no spectators traveled through Manhattan as part of the 101-year tradition of veterans marching on Fifth Avenue.
President Donald Trump visited Arlington National Cemetery while President-elect Joe Biden placed a wreath at the Korean War Memorial in Philadelphia.
- New Mexico Veterans Memorial Foundation to provide free legal services to vets, military
- Veteran’s widow frustrated with Santa Fe National Cemetery
- Decades of service: WWII Veteran works at Muscogee County Elections Office
- Ronald Ridenhour: The Truth of a Hero
- The tragic story of WWII aircraft Lady Be Good that took the life of a Lake Linden man