NATIONAL (KRQE) – Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Times Square New Year’s Eve 2021 was not open to the public. The event was instead celebrated virtually and performances by Billy Porter, Andra Day, Gloria Gaynor, Machine Gun Kelly, Cyndi Lauper, Pit Bull, and Jennifer Lopez.
- Rio Rancho hosting it’s first fall festival on Saturday
- Film director calls for change following fatal prop gun accident
- Investigation underway for fatal movie set shooting, 911 calls released
- What’s happening around New Mexico October 22 – October 28
- VIDEO: Dog slammed by animal control officer, community outraged