NATIONAL (KRQE) – Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Times Square New Year’s Eve 2021 was not open to the public. The event was instead celebrated virtually and performances by Billy Porter, Andra Day, Gloria Gaynor, Machine Gun Kelly, Cyndi Lauper, Pit Bull, and Jennifer Lopez.
- Multiple agencies investigating possible hate crime against UNM student
- People buying old APS portables, but not picking them up
- National Hispanic Cultural Center Art Museum to reopen Friday
- “I’m just living how I want to live”: Man cited for repeat disturbances
- Officials consider restrictions in bosque due to extreme fire danger